Today is Father's Day, we have a small dinner gathering at my father's place :) 7 adults & 3 kids manage to wipe off the cake, only 2 slices left end of the day...they give me face and comment the cake is nice, some like the cheese fillings, some prefer the biscuits base and some prefer the jelly!! hard to please everyone hur! hahaha...But one mistake I've made is the wrong proportion of the gelatine added causing the cake not setting properly....is not firm enough in the middle!! Luckily the cake taste light and not too cheesy, will definitely take note of this mistake made in the future!!
- 150g digestive biscuit crumbs
- 60g unsalted butter, melted
- 500g Philadelphia Cream Cheese, softened
- 60gm cup sugar
- 2 tbsp gelatine
- 1/4 cup warm water
- 500gm canned peach, pureed
- 200gm fresh cream, lightly whipped
- Combine biscuits crumbs with butter and press into the base of a 8" loose based cake pan. Chill for 30mins.
- Dissolve gelatine in warm water.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Add gelatine mixture, beat until well combined. Fold in peach puree.
- Fold in whipped cream and pour over prepared based. Chill for 1.5hrs before pouring the jelly liquid over. Chill again till completely set.