Thursday, April 29, 2010

Pumpkin & Pork Balls Porridge

During days where I feel lazy to cook individual dishes, I will prepare this which I called 'one pot' porridge for lunch/dinner :P As said being lazy so I did not measure/write out the exact quantity for each ingredient needed....is it tasty or just simply feeling hungry?.. my boy asked for 2nd serving after finish his 1st bowl of porridge :)


Ingredient
  • rice
  • millet
  • stock
  • minced pork (marinate lightly with sesame oil, light soya sauce, pepper & cornflour)
  • pumpkin (peeled & cubed)
  • salt & pepper to taste
  • extra sesame oil for serving
Method
  1. Rinse rice & millet thoroughly. Place rice & stock into a pot. Bring to boil and cook for 10mins.
  2. Add pumpkin and cook for 5mins or until tender.
  3. Shape marinated minced meat into small round balls. Drop into porridge. Cook till meat balls are cooked through.
  4. Add salt & pepper to taste. Turn off heat.
  5. Drizzle some sesame oil before serving.

2 comments:

Ling's Passion said...

You have a lovely blog. I love pumpkins.

Peng said...

thanks Ling :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails