Still have some balance fresh lily bulbs in fridge, have to use it up or else it will turn bad soon! Just have to make use of the ingredient available on hand and come up with this dish :)
- 2 fresh lily bulbs
- 300gm pumpkin, cubed
- 250gm boneless, skinless chicken thigh, cubed
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp cornstarch
- 1/2 tbsp light soya sauce
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 2 tbsp black vinegar
- 2 tbsp wolfberries, briefly soak in water
- Marinate chicken cube with salt, pepper, sesame oil & cornstarch. Set aside.
- Heat some oil in wok. Add chicken and stir-fry for 2 mins till almost done. Dish up & set aside.
- With remaining oil in wok, add garlic & fry till fragrant. Add pumpkin and stir fry for 2mins. Cover and simmer for another 5 minis till tender. Add a splash of water if too dry.
- Add in lily bulbs and chicken. Mix evenly. Add in soya sauce & black vinegar. Add in wolf berries, stir briefly. Remove from fire.