Ingredient (6 muffins)
- 60gm unsalted butter
- 50gm fine sugar
- 20gm light brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 60gm plain yogurt
- 110gm plain flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 125gm fresh strawberry, chopped
- 80gm cream cheese, softened
- 1 small egg yolk
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1.5 tbsp sugar
- In a medium mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add in egg, yogurt and vanilla. Beat till well combined.
- Combine flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt. Sift the dry mixture over the egg mixture and fold in lightly.
- Add in chopped strawberries and fold until just combine.
- Combine the cream cheese mixture and beat until smooth and creamy.
- Spoon 1 heap tablespoon of the strawberry muffin batter into muffin cups. Top with heap tbsp of cream cheese filling. Fill the cups with muffin batter till 90% full.
- Bake in preheated oven at 180 deg cel for 20 mins.