Let's start with this brand new year with this simple chocolate muffins! Simple and yet so delicious. Lovely moist & warm chocolate muffins definitely a perfect treat to start the day ^0^
Recipe ref : "Good Food 201 Perfect Cakes & Bakes"
Ingredient (5 qty)
- 125gm plain flour
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 50gm castor sugar
- 50gm butter
- 100gm dark chocolate, roughly chopped
- 125ml buttermilk
- 1 egg
- 5 tbsp dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven @ 200 deg cel.
- Sift flour, baking soda and baking powder into a mixing bowl. Stir in sugar.
- Dissolve butter and dark chocolate over low heat. Whisk in buttermilk and egg.
- Fold the wet ingredient into the flour mixture. Do not over mix.
- Spoon batter into individual muffin cups and top with 1 tbsp chocolate chip for each cups.
- Reduce oven to 180 deg cel and bake for 20-25 mins until well risen and a skewer inserted comes out clean.