These pretty little cupcakes were done quite sometime back! I was first attracted by its name, and I was wondering what 'DDMT' is and it actually meant 'Die Die Must Try'! hahaha what a hilarious named given for this cupcake! So how could I give this recipe a miss?! These steamed Horlick cupcakes indeed tasted very rich and moist, with the extra Dulce de Leche I've drizzled over gave it an extra oomph to the taste ^0^
- 100gm butter
- 50gm sugar
- 50gm condense milk
- 100gm fresh milk
- 100gm Horlick
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 tsp vanilla paste
- 100gm plain flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
Glazing : Dulce de Leche (optional)
- Place ingredients A in a small pot, stir over low flame till sugar melted, turn off heat and leave to cool.
- Beat eggs and vanilla into the butter mixture.
- Sift in flour and baking powder and fold till well incorporated.
- Spoon batter into lined muffin cups, 3/4 full.
- Place the cups into preheated steamer and steam for 20mins till cooked.
- Remove cupcakes from steamer and cool slightly. Drizzle over Dulce de Leche and serve.