- 300gm yam, diced
- 150gm orange color sweet potato, diced
- 150gm purple/yellow color sweet potato, diced
- 100gm sago pearls
- 80gm crystal cubes (optional)
- 500ml water
- 500ml coconut milk
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 100gm sugar
- 3 pandan leaves, knotted
- Steam diced taro and diced colored sweet potato separately until soft (about 15-20 minutes) .
- Cook sago pearls in boiling water until they become translucent. Rinse with cold water.
- Cook crystal cubes in boiling water according to package. Rinse with cold water.
- Put coconut milk, water, sugar, salt and knotted pandan leaves into a pot and bring to a gentle boil, stirring continuously.
- Add taro, sweet potato, , crystal cubes, sago pearls and mix well. Serve hot or cold.