Vanilla Cupcakes again?? confirmed that I've made some mistake with the proportion of flour used for the previous recipe!! I happen to see BakingMum also have a similar recipe so I 'restudy' the recipe and half the recipe from there :) better result this time, raise properly & fluffier texture...
- 90gm cake flour
- 70gm plain flour
- 120gm castor sugar
- 1/2 tbsp baking powder
- 1/3 tsp salt
- 110gm unsalted butter, cubed
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 tbsp vanilla essence
- Sift flour & baking powder into a large mixing bowl. Mix in sugar & salt evenly.
- Beat in butter on medium speed till just evenly coated with flour.
- Mix eggs, milk & vanilla essence in a bowl. Beat in gradually into flour mixture till just combined. Do not overbeat.
- Scoop into baking cups 2/3 full and bake in preheated oven at 180 deg cel for 20-25mins till golden brown.