I believe you won't be able to resist this fusion style pasta! Stir-frying linguine in black pepper sauce and roast duck! It tasted so irresistible that I had second helping oops!
black pepper sauce, onion, Chinese kale, roast duck meat, linguine
- 200gm linguine
- 120gm Chinese kale, rinsed and cut
- 150gm roast duck meat, sliced thinly
- 1 small white onion, sliced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp light soy sauce
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tbsp hoisin sauce
- 1 tsp fresh ground pepper
- 1 tsp sugar
- Blanch the Chinese kale in boiling water for about 1 min. Drain away water and set aside.
- Cook pasta according to package instructions. Drain well (reserved 1/2 liquid) and set aside.
- Combine all the sauce ingredients and mix well.
- Heat 2 tbsp oil in pan. Saute onion and garlic until fragrant and softened.
- Add cooked linguine, Chinese kale and roast duck. Toss evenly to mix.
- Add in black pepper sauce and stir fry for 3 mins over high heat. Drizzle in some reserved pasta liquid if necessary. Adjust taste by adding more salt and pepper.
- Dish up and serve.
This post is linked to the event, Little Thumbs up organised by Zoe from Bake for Happy Kids and my little favourite DIY , hosted by Annie from My Bare Cupboard with January 2015 theme - Noodles and Pasta..