It's been a long time I've baked scones/biscuits so I decided to bake some tasty savoury biscuits using the Bisquick mix! ^0^ I added extra spices and herbs to the original recipe for extra flavour and indeed they turned out very well received.
Ingredient (8 qty)
- 250gm Bisquick mix
- 1 tsp italian mixed herbs
- 1 tsp paprika powder
- 180ml milk
- 65gm melted butter
- 60gm shredded cheddar cheese
- Combine bisquick mix, herbs and paprika in a mixing bowl. Stir lightly to combine.
- Pour in milk and melted butter. Fold till a soft dough is formed.
- Fold in cheddar cheese evenly.
- Using a ice-cream scoop. Drop dough onto a lined baking sheet.
- Bake in preheated oven at 220 deg cel for 15 mins or until golden brown.
- Serve warm.
Creamy Banana Milk Shake, my kids favourite! Throw in one frozen banana, 3/4 cup milk, 1 tbsp honey, 1 heap tbsp Milo powder and blend!