"Got anything to eat?" I've 2 kiddos whom are like 'eating machine' constantly looking for food at home >.<" Think I've to feed them at least 6 meals per day (including snack time), tell me how not to be busy in kitchen churning out food for them......yah I told them I'm like their food vending machine! hahahah....Recently I like to bake cupcakes or muffins that is small in sizes which is easier for them to finish one at a go. Love this moist tender green tea cupcakes, with our without frosting is equally delicious :) But the kids of course adore creamy topping which they usually lick of them first :D
Recipe source : www.thefoodiekitchen.com
Ingredient (6 cupcakes)
- 85gm cake flour
- 3/4 tsp baking powder
- 1.5 tbsp matcha powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 60gm butter
- 100gm sugar
- 1 egg
- 60ml milk
- Using a electric whisk, cream butter and sugar until fluffy.
- Add in egg and beat well.
- Sift in cake flour, baking powder, salt and matcha powder. Fold in alternately with milk. Do not over mix.
- Spoon batter into cupcakes liners and bake in preheated oven at 180 deg cel for 15mins.
- Cool completely before frosting.
- 120gm cream cheese
- 50gm butter
- 5 tbsp icing sugar
- 1 tbsp green tea powder
- Using a electric whisk, beat cream cheese and butter until smooth.
- Add in icing sugar and beat till creamy and fluffy.
- Whisk in green tea powder evenly.
- Pipe onto cupcakes.