Here comes the June school holidays! Besides helping my son to improve on his weaker subjects during this holiday, I've also plan to bring them out for some fun of course....All Work & No Play Makes Jack A Dull Boy hahaha...Let's us start this beautiful morning with this lovely breakfast! ^0^
Place the halved avocado snugly in a line baking dish and fill the cavity with whole eggs.
This is how it looks after baking :)
I've made a simple grilled salad (bell pepper, red onions and fresh shiitake mushroom) to serve with the baked avocados :)
Ingredient (2 servings)
- 1 ripe avocado
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp lime juice
- salt & pepper to taste
- Slice avocado in half, remove the pit. Scoop out some of the flesh from the centre of the avocado to create a deeper crater for the eggs.
- Place the halves avocado snugly in a line baking dish. Sprinkle lime juice over the avocado.
- Crack eggs in a small bowl. Gently scoop the yolk into the avocado. Fill up the cavity with egg whites. Add pinch of salt & pepper to taste.
- Bake in preheated oven at 200 deg cel for 15-20 mins until the egg whites have set.
- Remove from oven and serve with toast and salad.