Sometimes is so hard to please everyone at home. Generally my kids aren't picky with their food but at times they still have their own likes and dislikes. But this particular sweet, savory & crispy grilled miso chicken sure please them all! :D
Recipe ref : Munch Ministry
- 3 boneless chicken thighs
- 3 tbsp mirin
- 2 tbsp sake
- 1 tbsp miso paste
- 2 tsp light soy sauce
- 1.5 tbsp sugar
- Combine mirin, sake, miso sugar & light soy sauce, stir till well incorporated.
- Coat the chicken thigh meat thoroughly with the marinade for at least 3 hours.
- Preheat oven at 180 deg cel.
- Line a baking sheet with foil, followed by baking paper on top.
- Grill the chicken thigh meat for 30mins, skin side down first.
- After which, take out the baking sheet and flip the meat over with skin on top.
- Grill for another 20mins or until skin turns golden brown.
- Cool down slightly. Slice and serve with rice!