Total Cost for this meal : S$19.50
Panfried Teriyaki Mackerel S$5.95
- 250gm 百叶豆腐, sliced finely (S$2.10)
- 250gm fresh bamboo shoots, sliced (S$1.60)
- 10gm 黑木耳, soften & sliced thinly (S$0.35)
- 12 chinese mushroom, soften & sliced (S$1.00)
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp sliced ginger
- 1 stalk spring onion, chopped
- 2 tbsp light soya sauce
- 2 tbsp vegetarian oyster sauce
- 2 tbsp dark vinegar
- 3/4 cup warm water
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- Bring some water to boil, add 百叶豆腐 and boil for 3 mins. Remove. With same pot of water, add bamboo shoots boil for 5mins. Remove.
- Mix warm water with light soya sauce, dark vinegar, oyster sauce. Set aside.
- Add 2 tbsp oil in wok, add ginger and fry for 2mins. Add garlic & mushroom and fry briefly.
- Add 百叶豆腐, woodears, bamboo shoots and mix evenly. Stir in seasoning liquid and bring to boil. Cover and simmer on medium heat 8mins. Stir in spring onion & sesame oil before removing from heat.
Panfried Teriyaki Mackerel
- 400gm boneless mackerel fillet (S$5.95)
- 4 tbsp light soya sauce
- 4 tbsp mirin
- 4 tbsp rice wine
- Marinate mackerel fillet with seasoning for at least 3hrs.
- Lightly grease a grill pan. Place fish over and cook till golden brown on both sides.
- 400gm fresh 淮山, cube (S$4.00)
- 1 carrot, cube (S$0.50)
- 200gm lean pork (S$3.00)
- 10gm chrysanthemum (S$0.70)
- 15gm wolfberries (S$0.50)
- salt to taste
- Rinse and soak wolfberries. Set aside.
- Blanch pork in hot water for 1min. Drain away water.
- Place chrysanthemum in a muslin bag.
- Fill a pot with 2200ml water, add pork, 淮山, carrots & chrysanthemum. Bring to boil. Lower heat and boil for 2 hrs. Add in wolfberries & salt and boil for another 10mins. Turn off heat.