As I forgot to preheat the oven at 200 deg cel, the crust of the brownies is not as crispy as it should be! But still manage to feel some crunch with slightly fudge in the middle :)
- 100g chocolate (I used Hershey Unsweetened Chocolate)
- 70g unsalted butter
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 200gm sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 65gm plain flour, sifted
- Preheat oven to 200 deg cel.
- Melt the butter and chocolate over low heat in a saucepan.
- Beat the egg with salt. Add the sugar continue beating with mixer on high for 8 minutes till thick & creamy.
- Add chocolate and butter mixture and vanilla essence,beat at low speed just until mixed.
- Fold in flour quickly, until there are no white streaks.
- Pour batter into a lined 8 " square and put in oven. Immediately turn oven down to 180 deg cel and bake for 20 minutes.