Weather is kind of erratic nowadays!! sometimes rain like cats & dogs, sometimes so sunny...really can fall sick easily..feel like getting sick soo0n as throat kind of sore :( hope this soup will help to 'cool' down my body...
- 4 chinese pears 雪梨
- 650gm wintermelon 冬瓜
- 40gm sweet almond 南杏
- 20gm bitter almond 南杏
- 40gm lily bulb 百合
- 3 candied dates 蜜枣
- 300gm lean pork
- 2000ml water
- salt to taste
- Wash pears and cut into quarters.
- Wash melon and cut into chunks.
- Rinse almonds, lily bulb & candied dates.
- Blanch lean pork in boiling water. Drain away water.
- Place all ingredient except salt into a pot. Bring water to boil. Lower heat and simmer for 1.5hrs. Add salt to taste.