Kudzu Root also known as Pueraria Root or Chinese term 粉葛，葛根. It is a starchy root traditionally use in Chinese medicine for treating colds and improve immune system. A sweet tasting soup without even a need to add salt :)Ingredient
- 700gm Kudzu Root (粉葛), peel & cut into chunks
- 200gm carrots, cut into chunks
- 1 sweet corn, cut into chunks
- 250gm pork ribs
- 2 candied dates, 蜜枣
- 2500ml water
- salt to taste (optional)
- Blanch pork ribs in boiling water. Rinse with cold water.
- Place all ingredients except salt in a large pot. Bring to boil. Lower heat and simmer for 2 hours. Add salt to taste.