A light & delicious non-baked cheesecake, and is so simple to whip up this cake also!
- 100g digestive biscuit crumbs
- 50g melted butter
- 250g Philadelphia Cream Cheese, softened
- 100gm cup sugar
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp gelatine
- 200gm strawberry, puree
- 200gm non-dairy cream, lightly whipped
- Combine biscuits crumbs with butter and press into the base of a 8" loose based cake pan. Chill for 30mins.
- Dissolve gelatine in lemon juice over hot water bath.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Add gelatine mixture, beat until well combined. Beat in strawberry puree.
- Fold in whipped cream and pour over prepared based. Chill till set.