Simple & delicious fried rice :P minimal seasoning is added as the preserved olives is quite savory & salty.
- 500gm cooked rice, preferably chilled overnite
- 250gm minced chicken
- 5 fresh shitake mushroom, diced
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp light soya sauce
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 shallots, sliced
- 4 tbsp preserved olives 橄榄菜
- 2 stalk spring onion, chopped
- Marinate minced chicken with salt, pepper, soya sauce & sesame oil for 30mins.
- Heat 3 tbsp spoon oil in wok. Add garlic & shallots, fry till fragrant. Add minced chicken. Stir & break up the chicken pieces finely.
- Add mushroom and mix evenly. Add 1 tbsp water. Add preserved olives and stir to mix.
- Finally add the cold rice and stir fry on high fire till evenly mixed.