- 250gm San Remo spaghetti
- 250gm ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup sweet corn kernels
- 1 cup San Remo tomato, onion & garlic pasta sauce
- 12 cooked quail eggs
- 250 sausages, sliced
- cheddar cheese for garnishing
- Bring a pot of water to boil. Add salt. Add spaghetti and cook till al dente. Drain away water (reserved 1 cup pasta water) and cool down slightly.
- Add ricotta cheese, parmesan cheese and eggs into the cooked spaghetti. Mix well till evenly coated. Add some reserved pasta water if mixture is too thick.
- Grease 12 muffin cups. Place cheese coated spaghetti into muffin cups. Make a indention in the centre. Add in some corn kernels. Top with 1 heap tbsp of pasta sauce. Place quail eggs in the middle and arrange sliced sausages around the edge. Sprinkle some cheddar cheese over.
- Bake in preheated oven at 180 deg cel for 10 mins until cheese melted.
- Cool down the spaghetti cupcakes in muffin cups for 10 mins. Use a knife and run through around the edge of the cups. Unmould onto serving plate. Serve along with more pasta sauce if desired.