Korean food again!? hahaha actually I just want to update some of my old pictures in my old blog posts. ^.^ Anyway my kids love this slurpy noodle dish if not I won't be cooking it that often too.
Recipe source : maangchi.com
- 400gm minced pork, marinated with 1/2 tsp salt & 1 tsp cornflour
- 200gm daikon, cut into cubes
- 150gm zucchini, cut into cubes
- 150gm potato, peeled and cut into cubes
- 1 large onion, diced
- 3 tbsp oil
- 100gm Korean black bean paste
- 500ml water water
- 2 tbsp tapioca powder mixed with 1/4 cup water & 1 tsp sugar
- 1 teaspoon of sesame oil
- shredded cucumber for garnishing
- 300gm soba
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in a deep pan. Add radish and stir fry for 1 minute.
- Add potato, onion, and zucchini and keep stirring for about 3 minutes.
- Add in minced pork and fry till colour change.
- Clear a space in the center of the pan by pushing the ingredients to the edges. Add 2 tbsp of oil to the center of the pan, then add black bean paste and stir it for 1 minute. Then mix everything in the wok and keep stirring.
- Add in water and bring to boil. Lower heat and simmer with the lid closed for about 20 minutes until radish and potato are tender.
- Stir in the starch water gradually and cook till sauce thickens. Remove from heat and stir in sesame oil.
- Cook soba accordingly to package and serve with meat sauce.