An impromptu dish which I've made just for myself. I've some balanced green caviar i.e.. sea grapes seaweed to clear off as I realised it does not keep well after opening! This is the first time I tasted this seaweed, juicy and succulent with tinge of saltiness. It definitely goes well with the ochazuke which tends to be on a lighter side.
Ingredient (1 serving)
- 1 green tea bag, steep in 250ml hot water for 10 mins
- 1/2 tbsp shoyu
- 1/4 tsp sesame oil
- 1 cup cooked short grain rice
- 2 heap tbsp shredded seaweed
- pan-fried salmon, shredded
- cooked omelette, shredded
- Green Caviar (sea grapes seaweed)
- Discard tea bag and stir in shoe and sesame oil.
- Mix cooked rice with shredded seaweed and shaped into a triangle. Place the rice ball into a serving bowl.
- Garnish with salmon, omelette and Green Caviar.
- Pour the green tea mixture into the serving bowl. Serve immediately.