This is a super-duper easy meal to prepare. Even those whom are clueless in cooking can whip this up easily in minutes! ^.* Plus is such a pleasant looking dish, this healthy cold pasta definitely will boast your appetite in this hot weather! :D :D
Recipe source : By 'Play Kitchen' published in UWeekly Mag
- your choice of pasta (I've used linguine)
- salmon fish floss (or used crispy pork/chicken floss)
- sweet corn kernels
- cherry tomatoes
- shimeiji mushroom, blanched in boiling water
- cooked edamame beans
- shredded seaweed
- lemon juice/zests
- adequate chilled Yuzu salad sauce (available at supermarket Japanese section)
- Cooked pasta according to package directions. Drain away water and soak the pasta in cold water.
- Place adequate side ingredients onto serving plate, drizzle over chilled Yuzu sauce and serve immediately.
I'm linking this post to :