Let us start this beautiful morning with some warm and lovely savory muffins! Besides having this ham & cheese muffins as breakfast, I do not mind having this as lunch too!….along with a bowl of hearty creamy soup would be great :D
Ingredient (9 muffins)
- 125gm plain flour
- 1 tsp curry powder
- 3/4 tsp baking soda
- 1.5 tsp cream of tartar
- 1/2 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 125ml milk
- 65gm melted butter
- 1/2 cup chopped onions
- 1/2 cup chopped ham
- rosemary leaves for garnishing (optional)
- Sift plain flour, curry powder, baking soda, cream of tartar into a mixing bowl. Stir in cheese and salt evenly.
- Combine egg, milk and melted butter.
- Pour the egg mixture into dry ingredients and fold lightly till well combine.
- Fold in chopped onions and ham.
- Scoop batter into lined muffins cups till 3/4 full. Garnish with rosemary leaves.
- Bake in preheated oven at 180 deg cel for 20-25 mins until golden brown. Serve warm.
I am submitting this post to the the event, Little Thumbs Up organised by Zoe from Bake for Happy Kids and Doreen from My Little Favourite DIY , hosted by lice from I Love.ICook.IBake