Here comes the recipe for the baked rice using ceamy cauliflower sauce! As usual, for a healthier meal, I've used a mixture of brown & normal white rice as the base with lots of vegetables embedded inside :D Healthy and tasty one dish meal!
diced zucchini, shredded roasted chicken, sweet corn kernels, diced onions
mixed everything with creamy cauliflower sauce and ready to bake!
Recipe modified from: pinchofyum.com
- 1.5 cups rice (1 cup white rice + 1/2 cup brown rice, cook accordingly to package)
- 125gm sweet corn kernels
- 100gm zucchini, diced
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 cup roasted chicken breast, shredded
- 2.5 cups creamy cauliflower sauce
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Heat 1 tbsp olive oil in a pan, saute onion until soft and fragrant.
- Add in zucchini and fry for 2-3 mins until soften. Add in corn kernel and mix evenly. Add in salt & pepper to taste.
- Place cooked rice, shredded chicken, mixed vege, 1/2 cup cheese and 2 cups cauliflower sauce into a large mixing bowl. Toss evenly.
- Spoon mixture into individual casserole. Spread remaining cauliflower sauce & cheese over the rice mixture. Bake in preheated oven at 200 deg cel for 15 mins until cheese melted and rice heated through.