Creations from Peng's Kitchen
Ingredient (yields approx. 6 medium muffins)
- 250gm golden muffin mix
- 2 eggs
- 60ml unsweetened soy milk
- 60ml melted butter
- 25gm raisins, finely chopped
- 25gm dried cranberries, finely chopped
- 25gm dried apricots, finely chopped
- sliced almonds for garnish
- Combine muffin mix, eggs & soy milk in a mixing bowl.
- Beat on low speed for 1 min. Increase speed to high and beat for another 5mins.
- Pour in melted butter and beat for 1 min.
- Toss chopped dried fruits with some plain flour (to prevent sinking). Fold into batter.
- Spoon batter into lined muffin cups, sprinkle some sliced almonds on the surface. Bake in preheated oven at 200 deg cel for 15-20mins until golden brown.