- 250gm lean pork
- 10gm white fungus, softened
- 125gm carrots, sliced thinly
- 1 large chinese pear, cored and sliced thinly
- 2 tbsp chinese almonds
- 1 large honey date
- salt to taste
- Blanch pork in boiling water for 1 min. Drain away water.
- Place pork, white fungus, carrots, chinese almonds & honey date in a pot with 2 liters water. Bring to boil and simmer for 1hr.
- Add sliced chinese pear and simmer for another 30mins. Add salt to taste.
a look of this dessert make me feel fresh and cold~
wanna give it a try~
Post a Comment