- 2 cups dry, shelled macaroni, cooked and drained
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp mustard
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 300ml unsweetened soy milk
- 200ml water
- 25gm butter
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 200gm cherry tomatoes, halves
- Combine cornstarch, salt, mustard and pepper in medium saucepan. Stir in soymilk, water, and butter. Cook over medium-heat, stirring constantly, until mixture comes to a boil. Boil for 1 minute. Remove from heat. Stir in 1 1/2 cups cheese until melted. Add macaroni; mix well. Pour into prepared casserole dish.
- Arrange cherry tomatoes, cut side up, over macaroni, top with remaining cheese.
- Bake in preheated oven at 200 deg cel for 25 minutes or until cheese is melted and light brown.
Post a Comment