Nothing beats a batch of freshly baked homemade chocolate chips cookies! this time round is Mummy whom herself cravings for some chocolate chips cookies! :D Yesterday night browsing through some food blogs and found this recipe, as I want a crunchy version cookie therefore decide to try out this recipe :D feels so satisfying munching away these cookies! :D
Recipes Modified from All That Matters
Ingredients (approx. 60 cookies)
- 125gm unsalted butter
- 100gm fine sugar
- 50gm Splenda Brown Sugar Blend
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 190gm plain flour
- 30gm cornflour
- 1/2tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 180gm Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 180 deg cel. Line baking trays with baking sheets.
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar till fluffy and pale. Add egg, vanilla & salt, beat on low speed until blended.
- Sift in flour, baking powder and baking soda and stir with a wooden spoon until just blended. Add the chocolate chips and mix well.
- Shape the dough into small balls 11gm each and place on the baking sheets, spacing them about 2 inches apart.
- Bake the cookies for 12 minutes or until golden brown around the edges. Let the cookies cool briefly on the sheets before transferring them to the racks to cool completely. Store in airtight containers when cooled.