Still have some oatmeal which I need to clear soon as is going to expire soon! This batch of berries muffins is so moist and loaded of juicy berries :D My boy eaten 2 after it cool down! :D Recently he's under going growth spurt...keep eating n eating...so nowadays have to standby some snacks in case he gets hungry again :D
Ingredients (9 mini muffins)
- 1/2 cup unsweetened soy milk
- 1/2 cup oatmeal
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp vanilla essence
- 60gm plain flour
- 3 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup frozen blackberries
- In a small bowl, combine milk and oats and soak for 15 minutes.
- In a separate bowl, beat together egg, vanilla essence and oil; stir in oatmeal mixture.
- Sift together flour, baking powder and salt. Stir in sugar.
- Stir flour mixture into wet ingredients, just until combined. Fold in blackberries.
- Spoon batter into muffin cups until cups. Bake in preheated oven 200 deg cel for 15mins, until a toothpick inserted into the center of a muffin comes out clean.