Looks appetizing right?...Recently bought a bottle of good quality Tuna Fish Sauce, costing 200ml for $4.50! indeed taste better than the normal range of fish sauce available in the supermarket!! no strong fishy smell & not so salty also :) Instead of using fresh mussels, I bought these frozen mussels from supermarket which I find it just as fresh and save me the trouble of cleaning the mussels also :)
- 500gm frozen Green Mussels
- 2 bunch coriander, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 red chilli, sliced (remove seeds if do not want too spicy)
- 3 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 2 tbsp good quality fish sauce
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- Combined, garlic, chilli, lime juice, fish sauce, sugar & black pepper. Mix evenly & set aside.
- Bring a pot of water to boil, add in mussels & blanched for 3mins. Do not overcook. Drain well.
- Arrange mussels on a serving plate. Sprinkle coriander & drizzle sauce over. Serve immediately.