- 115gm dark chocolate, chopped
- 115gm unsalted butter
- 3 eggs
- 200gm sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- 150gm plain flour
- 175gm semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 75gm white chocolate chips
- 75gm walnuts, toasted & chopped
- Melt dark chocolate & butter over a pan of simmering water. Cool.
- Beat together eggs, sugar, salt & vanilla extract. Stir in the chocolate mixture.
- Sift over the flour and fold in. Stir in chocolate chips & walnuts.
- Pour batter into a lined 8" square pan and spread evenly. Bake in preheated oven at 180 deg cel for 35mins. Leave to cool in tin before unmoulding.
Double chocolate brownies, wow, must be "sinfully" delicious...
I love chocolate, but same here, I cant take it very often. Easily heaty... :(
Peng, I love chocolate too, cant resist it at all :p. This brownie really looks moist, yummy,
Jess...i'm planning to make the Dulce De Leche , may i know after cooking how long can keep in the fridge?
I love very chocolaty cakes...!! Yum, yum...!!!
Post a Comment