Recipe adapted from Y3K Free Recipes
- 180gm unsalted butter
- 30gm egg whites
- 80gm icing sugar
- 180gm plain flour
- 80gm rice flour
- 80gm cornflour
- Using a electric whisk, cream butter, egg whites & icing sugar till creamy.
- Using a spatula, fold in plain flour, rice flour & cornflour. Lightly knead to a soft dough.
- Place dough between plastic sheet, (I used a large ziplog bag), roll flat. Keep dough sheet in the refrigerator, chill dough till semi-hard.
- Remove dough from the refrigerator. Stamp out cookies using different cartoon moulds.
- Arrange on lined baking trays. Bake in a preheated oven at 160 deg cel for 20 to 25 minutes. Cool well and store in air-tight container.
These cookies are SO ADORABLE...!!!! Where did you buy the moulds?
Wah, the prints r very clear!! :) Nice...
Cooking Gallery...most cutters i got it from overseas sprees :)
Hanushi...hee thanks! great for kids :)
the cookies are so cute!
very cute cookies. My kid will love these for sure :D
Those cookie cutters are wonderful - so cute. You need to give them to me! Haha, just kidding. ^^
just stumbled upon your blog while i was searching in google,you have nice space here,will keep visiting.
the cookies look adorable,where i can get the cookie cutters,am in united states right now
thanks a bunch
Hi Archana...thks for visiting my blog! :D I actually bought the cutters from an online shop named Cakediy.com from HongKong :D
How many eggs make 30 gm egg white?
Xiaohuihui....approx 1 egg depending on egg size
Post a Comment