Whenever I roast chicken, usually there will be some leftovers :) What to do with it? I shred up the meat and chill it till next day as filling for breakfast!
- 50gm soy bean pulp
- 230gm bread flour
- 50gm wholemeal flour
- 10gm sugar
- 3/4 tsp instant yeast
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 10gm milk powder
- 170gm tomato puree (approx 2 fresh tomatoes, skin & seeds removed)
- 3 stalk coriander, discard stalk
- 30gm unsalted butter
- toasted white sesame seeds for garnishing
- Combine soy bean pulp, bread flour, wholemeal flour, sugar, yeast, salt & milk powder in a mixing bowl.
- Add in 100gm tomato puree and mix into a rough dough. Slowly knead in the balanced puree until dough is soft and smooth, about 10mins.
- Knead in softened butter, for abt 5 mins, until the dough is smooth and elastic. Knead in shredded coriander. Cover and proof for 1 hour or double in bulk.
- Punch down dough to release gas. Knead lightly. Divide dough into 5 equal portions. Rest for 15mins.
- Roll out each dough and shape into oval shape. Brush dough with some water and coat them with toasted sesame seeds. Cover and proof for another 40-60 mins or until double in size.
- Bake in preheated oven at 180 deg cel for 15-20 mins or until golden brown.
- Cool completely on rack before serving.
- To serve : Split the roll and spread with some mayonnaise, layer with lettuce, cheese and shredded cooked chicken meat. Garnish with some pepper and sesame seeds.