Ingredient (2-3 servings)
- 30gm unsalted butter
- 20gm plain flour
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 1 chicken breast fillet, finely chopped
- 100ml whipping cream
- 1 stick celery, finely chopped
- salt to taste
- dried parsley for garnish
- Melt butter in a saucepan, add flour. Stir over low heat for 2 mins, or until lightly golden.
- Add stock gradually, stirring between each addition until mixture is smooth. Stir constantly until mixture boils & thickens.
- Add in milk, chicken, cream and celery. Simmer over low heat for 5 mins until chicken is cooked & celery is softened. Add salt to taste.
- Garnish with dried parsley and serve.