Green, red, yellow, white, brown....such a colourful dish! :D Both my kids love this dish, especially the scallops >.< except the gingko nuts which they frown when they took a bite, as it is slightly bitter for their liking. In the end most of the gingko nuts were eaten by me and hubby :D
Recipe adapted from Women's Weekly Mag
- 2 tbsp oil
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 10ogm peeled gingko nuts
- 1 small red pepper, cut into cubes
- 8 dried shitake mushroom, softened and sliced
- 150gm fresh scallops
- 2 tbsp abalone sauce
- dash of sesame oil
- 2 stalk spring onion, sliced
- Heat oil in wok, add garlic and fry till fragrant.
- Add gingko nuts and shitake mushroom and stir-fry for 2 mins (add 2 tbsp water).
- Add red pepper and scallops. Stir fry for 2mins.
- Stir in seasoning and spring onion and mix evenly. Dish up.