Though using muffin mix for this bakes, the result of the texture actually tasted more like cupcakes to me. It is very moist and fluffy and not overly sweet though I've added extra white chocolates in the batter.
Creations from Peng's Kitchen
Cherry & White Chocolate Muffins
Ingredient (yields 10 small muffins)
- 250gm golden muffin mix
- 2 eggs
- 60ml unsweetened soy milk
- 60ml melted butter
- 100gm pitted fresh cherries, chopped
- 50gm white chocolate, chopped
- Combine muffin mix, eggs & soy milk in a mixing bowl.
- Beat on low speed for 1 min. Increase speed to high and beat for another 5mins.
- Pour in melted butter and beat for 1 min.
- Toss chopped cherries with some muffin mix flour (to prevent sinking). Flour into batter together with white chocolates.
- Spoon batter into lined muffin cups and bake in preheated oven at 200 deg cel for 20mins until golden brown.
- Cool completely on wire rack. Decorate as desired.