Yeah, my lil princess is now fully on solid food, no more on mushy porridge! :D Nowadays she's eating more rice than porridge! That means I am cooking more soup these days :D
Princess at 23mths...enjoying a bowl of rice with soup :) and has learnt to hold the spoon herself!
- 300gm pork ribs
- 200gm chicken breast meat
- 600gm baby yam, peeled & cut into chunks
- 4 small tomatoes, quarters
- 1 bunch coriander roots
- 1 tsp crushed black pepper
- salt to taste
- Blanch pork ribs & chicken breast in boiling water for a min. Drain away water.
- Place all ingredients, except salt in a pot. Fill up 2L water. Bring to boil. Lower heat and simmer for 1.5hrs. Add salt to taste.