Nice tropical fragrance loaf! if you like passionfruit you will love this loaf cake ^-^...
- 100gm unsalted butter
- 80gm castor sugar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 3 eggs
- 100ml warm milk
- 100gm passion fruit pulp
- 200gm cake flour
- 9gm baking powder
45g butter, cut in small cube n chill
60g cake flour
- With an electric mixer, whisk butter with sugar and salt till creamy and smooth.
- Add in one egg and 1/3 of the milk, beat till well mixed. Repeat till all eggs and milk are used up.
- Add in the passion fruit filling and whisked till well mixed.
- Fold in sieved flour and baking powder. Pour batter into a lined baking loaf pan.
- To prepare topping, seive flour into a mixing bowl, stir in the sugar and rub in the cold cubed butter till bread crumb state. Sprinkle topping evenly over the surface of batter.
- Bake at 200C for 30 -35 minutes or till cooked and golden brown.