Finally got time to bake some chocolate chips to satisfy my cravings :) is so addicting! crispy crust and slightly moist inside.
Ingredient (makes 40)
- 125gm butter, softened
- 250gm sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 125gm plain flour
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 cups chocolate chips
- Beat butter and sugar in large bowl until creamy.
- Add egg and vanilla and beat well.
- Sift in flour, cocoa powder, baking soda and salt and fold into butter mixture. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Drop by rounded teaspoons onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake in preheated oven at 180 deg cel for 12-15 mins.
- Cool slightly on cookie sheet follow then cool completely on wire rack.