My final noodle posting for the week! Easy peasy Japanese salad noodle to prepare and taste so refreshing. A great lunch idea if you do not want a heavy meal!
- 7 tbsp light soy sauce
- 5 tbsp fine sugar
- 4 tbsp rice vinegar
- 3 tbsp sesame oil
- 3 tbsp water
- 1 tbsp toasted white sesame seeds
- 1/2 tsp grated ginger
- 1 tsp Japanese chilli oil
- 3 large eggs, beaten
- 1 tbsp mirin
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 200gm Hakubaku Organic Cha Soba
- 1 Japanese cucumber, julienned
- 1 tomato, cut into wedges
- 4 slices ham, julienned
- 6 imitation crab meat, shredded
- pea sprouts
- Combine all noodle salad dressing in a bowl. Whisk well and chill in fridge till use.
- To make egg crepes, whisk together eggs, mirin and salt. Heat oil in pan. Pour in half of the egg mixture into pan and cook till set. Repeat with the remaining egg mixture. Cool egg crepe and slice into thin strips.
- To cook soba, bring a pot of water to boil. Add noodles and cook for 6 mins. Drain and rinse with cold water. Soak the soba into a bowl of ice water to cool. Drain completely and divide into 4 serving plates.
- Place all the toppings and drizzle salad dressing and serve immediately.
Recipe ref : justonecookbook.com