These are the delicious bakes done by my kids! The only chance they can mess around is during their school holidays. ^0^ I asked them what they wanted to bake and both requested for chocolaty treats! One of them wanted cookies and the other wanted muffins, so I spent half of the morning assisting and cleaning up for them hahaha....
Milo Muffins baked by my 7 year old daughter. She did most of the steps like sifting, folding, mixing and ladle the batter into cup cases. Great that she enjoyed her own bakes and she has requested for her next bake session. 😅😅😅
- 120gm fresh milk
- 80gm milo powder (divide into 70gm, 10gm portions)
- 75gm melted
- 1 large egg
- 10gm cocoa powder
- 180gm cake flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 60gm sugar
- chocolate chips for sprinkle
- Warm milk and dissolve 70gm milo powder into milk. Stir well and set aside.
- Sift flour, cocoa powder, 10gm milo powder and baking powder into a mixing bowl. Add in sugar and stir well.
- Add in melted butter, milk and egg into dry ingredients. Fold until batter is well mixed.
- Fill lined muffin cup with batter till almost full. Sprinkle some chocolate chips over.
- Bake in preheated oven 200deg cel for 10mins, reduce temperature to 180 deg cel and continue bake for 15mins.
Recipe ref : bakingintotheether.com
Reese's Double Chocolate Cookies done by my 11 year old son! He did a really good job throughout the process, especially placing the cookie dough onto baking sheet. I only demonstrated once and he followed my instructions. He's so happy to see that the cookies spread out nicely and mostly standardised in shapes. He even requested to make a few giant size cookie for the last batch! These double chocolate cookies tasted really good....slightly crisp at the edge, soft and fudge in the middle! Super addictive!
Reese's Double Chocolate Cookies
Ingredient (approx. 24 pcs)
- 125gm butter
- 200gm fine sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla paste
- 1 large egg
- 140gm plain flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 45gm cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup Reese's chips
- Using a electric whisk, cream butter and sugar until creamy. Beat in egg and vanilla until well incorporated.
- Sift in flour, baking soda, cocoa powder and salt. Beat until just combined. Stir in chips and fold well.
- Drop tbsp of batter onto lined baking sheet. Top with extra chocolate chips if desired. Bake in preheated oven at 180deg cel for 12 mins. Leave to cool on baking sheet for 5 mins, transfer to wire rack to cool down completely before storing.
Recipe ref : thereciperebel.com