This lemon-tahini pasta may look boring and unappetizing to some of you but I like this simple and refreshing pasta which is light on the stomach. It is good on days when you do not feel like eating too much or too busy to prepare complicated dishes :D I know that my kids will not be attracted to this dish therefore I've only cooked one serving just for myself! ^0^
Recipe source : Cate's World
Ingredient (1 serving)
- 120gm dried fusili pasta
- 2 tbsp tahini
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlics, minced
- salt & pepper to taste
- handful of spinach, leaves only, roughly chopped
- Bring a pot of salted water to a boil and cook pasta according to package directions.
- While the pasta is boiling, combine tahini, lemon juice and garlic till evenly mixed.
- Heat a tsp oil in a pan, add in spinach and stir fry briefly. Add in drained pasta and stir in tahini sauce. Add salt and pepper to taste. Add more lemon juice if desired.
- Remove from heat and serve immediately.
I'm sharing this post with Little Thumbs Up February 2014 Event - Lemon hosted by Grace Phua of Life Can Be Simple