- 2-3 servings of Bean Mee (豆签) , cook according to packaging
- 250gm minced pork
- 1 cucumber
- 1 tsp grated ginger
- 2 tbsp hoisin sauce (海鲜酱)
- 2 tsp dark soya sauce
- 2 tsp light soya sauce
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 5 tbsp water
- 1 tbsp cooking oil
- Peel and deseeded the cucumber. Sliced and julienne finely. Set aside.
- Heat up oil in wok, fry grated ginger till frangrant. Add minced pork and stir-fry for 2 mins.
- Add seasoning and stir-fry for another 5 mins. Remove from fire.
- Cook noodle according to packaging.
- Serve noodle with cooked minced pork and cucumber.
Post a Comment