- 500gm pork loin, sliced thinly
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp curry powder
- 12 pcs cream cracker, crushed finely
- 2 beaten eggs
- 50gm plain flour
- Marinate pork loin with salt and curry powder for at least 30mins.
- Coat each pork slice with flour, shake off excess, egg wash follow by coating evenly with cream crackers.
- Heat up oil in wok. Deep fry in batches till golden brown.
嗨，请问什么是pork loin? 是哪个部分呢？ 谢谢^^
Hi, u can tell the butcher u want to make pork chop, he will cut the portion for u :)
Post a Comment