- 120gm cake flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp green tea powder
- 80gm sugar
- 100gm butter
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 40gm red bean paste
- Preheat oven to 180 deg celsius. Grease and line a 7x17x6.5ccm loaf pan. Sieve together flour, baking powder and green tea powder, set aside.
- Cream butter and sugar until the mixture turns pale and fluffy.
- Add in the eggs gradually, mix well after each addition.
- Sieve over the flour mixture in 3 separate additions. Each time, gently fold with a spatula until flour mixture is fully incorporated into the batter.
- Spread 1/3 of the batter evenly into loaf pan, spread a layer of red bean paste on the batter. Cover with 1/3 of the batter and spread another layer of red bean paste. Spread the remaining 1/3 of the batter. Smooth the batter evenly.
- Bake for 40 mins or until the cake turns golden brown and a skewer inserted into the centre comes out clean.
Although I'm a big fan of cakes, cookies and breads, I'm still too coward to try baking yet. Instead of baking, I will try it with my Panasonic rice cooker. Hope it turns out well too
Hi chumpman...hmmm steaming using rice cooker...not sure how will it turns out, update me ok :)
Post a Comment