- 300g Tapioca flour (weigh after fried)
- 30g Sago flour (Weigh after fried)
- 100ml Coconut Milk
- A pinch of salt
- 3 egg yolks
- 130g Icing Sugar
- Boil coconut milk and salt for a while and let it cool.
- Sieved Tapioca Flour & Sago flour together.
- Mix coconut milk, icing sugar and egg yolks.
- Add into flour mixture slowly, make into dough, roll flat and cut with cutter.
- Bake at 160 deg cel for 20 mins.
Hi, I would like to bake a kueh bangkit, may i know what is sago flour, where can i get it?
Thanks and wishing you a Happy Chinese New Year
Post a Comment