My kids always brighten up when they see pizza being serve on the dining table! I don't think they will get sick of eating it weekly. ^0^ My Herman starter is bubbling very well. Each week I've will have ample of the starter use for baking. For the coming batch, I may bake some muffins or cookies with it and some pizza base (for freezing).
Proof overnight (covered) at room temperature
Ingredient (knead by Kenwood BM250)
- 220gm Herman starter
- 120ml warm water
- 300gm plain flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Place Herman starter, warm water, plain flour and salt into bread maker pan. Select 'pasta dough' function.
- Transfer kneaded dough into a greased bowl. Cover with damp cloth and allow the dough to proof in room temperature until double in bulk.
- Place the proofed dough onto a lightly floured work surface. Knead lightly and divide into 2 portions.
- Place one portion dough onto a greased baking sheet. Press out the dough thinly. Use a fork to prick all over the surface. Bake in preheated oven at 180 deg for 8 mins.
- Remove baking sheet from oven. Spread over your favourite sauce base, cheese and fillings. Return the baking sheet to oven and continue to bake at 200 deg cel for 15-20 mins until cheese melted and edges all lightly brown.
2 flavours pizza : (top pic) marinara sauce base, mozzarella & cheddar, ham, pineapple and cherry tomato (bottom pic) pesto base, mozzarella & cheddar, zucchini, white mushroom and grilled chicken