- 1 kg pork bones
- 2 kg pork prime ribs
- 4 whole bulbs of garlic
- 50gm white peppercorns
- salt to taste
- 3L water
- Place the white peppercorns in a dry pan and fry till fragrant. Cool the peppercorns and lightly crushed with a mortar. Place the crushed peppercorns in a muslin bag.
- Blanch the pork bones and ribs in boiling water. Rinse well.
- Place the blanched pork bones, whole garlic and peppercorns in a stock pot. Add in water and bring to boil. Reduce heat to medium and simmer for 1 hour.
- Add in blanched pork ribs and salt. Continue to simmer for another 1 hour.
- Serve hot with rice and side dishes if desired.