Let's have a break from my too exotic cooking this few day ^0^ This is a lovely dessert which is well received by everyone! Sweet fillings along with a buttery crisp topping and top with a huge dollop of vanilla ice-cream….WoW!!!!
Oatmeal Crisp Topping
- 4 firm Anjou firm pears, peeled and cubed
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1.5 cup fresh cranberries
- 50gm + 60gm sugar
- 60gm plain flour
- 120gm chilled unsalted butter, cubed
- 40gm light brown sugar
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 95gm regular rolled oats
- pinch of salt
- vanilla ice-cream
- Oatmeal Crisp Topping : Rub in flour into butter until crumbly. Mix in brown sugar, 60gm white sugar, cinnamon, rolled oats & salt, toss evenly.
- Toss pear cubes evenly with lemon juice. Stir in cranberries and 50gm sugar.
- Divide fruit mixture into 6 medium ramekins. Sprinkle oatmeal crisp topping over.
- Bake in preheated oven at 200 deg cel for 25 mins until topping is golden brown.
- Cool down for at least 30mins and serve with vanilla ice-cream .